Sebastian Gonzales, DC, DACBSP®, CSCS, RMSK
Performance Place Sports Care
Degrees, Certifications, & Honors
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Eagle Scout
- Diplomate American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians®
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Registered in Musculoskeletal Sonography®
- Russian Kettlebell Certified
- Elite Active Release Techniques® Provider
- TPI Certified Golf Medical Professional – Level 3
Cal State University, Long Beach
In 2005, Dr. Gonzales graduated magna cum laude receiving a Bachelor’s of Science in Biology.
Southern California University of Health Sciences
In 2008, Dr. Gonzales graduated as salutatorian of his class. Here he received an extensive education of human anatomy, the diagnosis of musculoskeletal injuries, and chiropractic manipulative care.
When he is not working with athletes Dr. Sebastian loves to play baseball, triathlon, hike, fish, and drinking/ making coffee and spend time with friends.