When it comes time to hiring a new team member, you want to avoid hiring disasters. Many employers hire a person based on their resume, when really they need to be hiring an individual who is the best fit for the organization. Join us for this informative training so you are prepared with the right tools in place before you being the interview process; a thorough job description, customized interview questions, and a great onboarding process.
• Discover why job descriptions make all the difference and save you time and money
• A review of the best (and legally compliant) interview questions that help you really get to know the potential hire
• Why going beyond behavioral interview questions makes all the difference
• How to extend an offer and graciously notify those you don’t want to hire
• Help your new hire assimilate into your culture seamlessly
|7 Simple Steps to Hiring Top Performers Power Point (1.1 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Please wait ...